- Primary absorption is through leaf and stems and penetrates all the way to root structures of the weeds.
- Nano Drivers drive Herbicides into the plant cellular structure less than 60 seconds.
- Nano Excel 3.0 herbicide adjuvant is effective with most type of herbicide brand use throughout the growing season like 2,4-D, Glyphosate, Roundup, liberty, power-max, pioneer and other brands of herbicides.
- Nano Excel 3.0 is highly effective among the herbicides registered for spring burndown weed control.
- Corn: 2,4-D*, Aim, atrazine, Balance Flexx, Corvus, dicamba, glyphosate, Landmaster II, Lexar EZ, and Sharpen
- Soybean: 2,4-D* (use esters only), Authority First, glyphosate, Gramoxone, Pursuit, and Sharpen
- Nano Excel 3.0 use rates from 2 fl-oz to 6 fl-oz per acre pre-mix with herbicides.
- Penetrates in the weed foliage in less than 60 seconds
- Stops food production by eliminating enzymes that create Amino acid for plant to survive.
- Activates pre-emergent herbicides by activating soil enzymes and root structures for maximum availability.
- Eliminates hard to kill weeds within 1 to 7 days based on types of weed and maturity.
- Highly effective on hard to kill weeds like giant ragweed, kochia, marestail, and waterhemp.
- Herbicide resistant populations can spread rapidly, so cultural control is very important.
- By combining Nano Excel 3.0 adjuvant with herbicide stops weed gene mutation and resistant weed sprouting.
PRE-EMERGENCE HERBICIDES COMBINED WITH NANO EXCEL 3.0
Among the herbicides registered for pre-emergence weed control are:
Corn: Aatrex, Balance Flexx, Corvus, Degree Extra, Fierce, Lumax EZ, Outlook, Surestart, Tripleflex, and Zemax.
Soybeans: Authority MTZ, Boundry, Command, Dual II Magnum, Envive, Optill, Pursuit, Prowl H2O, Valor XLT, and Warrant.
Always read and follow herbicide and Nano Excel 3.0 label directions before mixing and applying.
POST-EMERGENCE HERBICIDE APPLICATIONS
Combined with Nano Excel 3.0:
- Tank Mixes: 6 fl-oz to 10 fl-oz Nano Excel 3.0 with following herbicide brand s of product.
- Target applications to 3-6” tall weeds.
- PPO Group 14 (Flexstar®, Ultra Blazer®) herbicides have been use constantly for broadleaf control combined with Nano Excel 3.0.
- Minimum of 12 to 15 gal of water per acre (GPA.).
- Spray Pressure:
- Use spray pressure that will assure optimum and even coverage while minimizing off-target movement.
- Apply at Full Labeled Rates:
- Improves consistency of control and faster kill.
- Many types of herbicides are recommended for weed control.
- Consult your agronomist or your crop consultant to choose most effective herbicide for types of weeds and crops.
|Net Contents||2.5 Gallon 9.463 liters|
|Net Weight||9.0 lbs. per gallon (1079 grams/liter)|
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Nano Ag Technologies, LLC hereby excludes all warranties, express or implied. Nano Ag Technologies, LLC expressly disclaims any warranty of merchantability and any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. There are no representations between Nano Ag Technologies, LLC and any third party other than those expressly set forth in this writing, and all reliance with respect to any representations set forth in this writing. The purchaser of any product sold by Nano Ag Technologies, LLC accepts the product “as is” and the purchaser assumes any and all risks associated with the use of the product.
Made in the U.S.A.